TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The purchase order received by Strayer-Voigt, LLC d/b/a Infinity Firearms (SV) from the undersigned (Buyer) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Sale. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to Buyer's purchase order, irrespective of any contrary provisions in the purchase order or other documentation. The purchase order and these Terms and Conditions, and the terms incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the parties and may not be modified except as expressly provided below.
- Prices and charges are stated in U.S. dollars on SV’s website, www.sviguns.com (Website). The terms for payment are also set forth on the Website.
- All taxes and other governmental charges upon the production, sale, shipment, or use of the product which SV produces for Buyer shall be paid by Buyer.
- All shipping and associated costs will be the responsibility of the Buyer. Title to product and risk of loss shall pass from SV to Buyer after product is loaded onto the shipping carrier at SV’s shipping location. Buyer will be provided with a tracking number from a recognized carrier for all purchased products.
- Buyer’s payment of a deposit with its purchase order is non-refundable and represents a down payment. SV dedicates specific engineering and administrative overhead to each custom pistol order, and Buyer’s deposit is deemed to be earned by SV upon receipt by SV.
- Any changes or revisions to Buyer’s original purchase order will be subject to a price adjustment, determined by SV in its sole reasonable discretion.
- Orders cannot be canceled or modified either in whole or in part without the prior written consent of SV, such consent to be provided in SV’s sole discretion.
- SV’s custom pistols and other products are sold subject to the limited warranty set forth on the Website. Except for such limited warranty, SV PRODUCTS ARE SOLD ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. USE OF THE PRODUCT IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SV DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- IN NO EVENT WILL SV BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ITS PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION AND WHETHER IN CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY (EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY DESCRIBED ABOVE), TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STATUTORY LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. TO THE EXTENT THIS LIMITATION IS DEEMED INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION, FOR ANY REASON, AND IN ANY OTHER EVENT, TO THE EXTENT SV IS FOUND LIABLE BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, SV’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ITS SUBJECT MATTER, UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, AND OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY BUYER TO SV FOR THE SUBJECT PRODUCT.
- Any claim, action, suit, proceeding or dispute arising out of this agreement shall in all respects be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the substantive law of the State of Texas, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. The parties hereby consent, acknowledge and agree that venue and jurisdiction for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of this agreement shall vest exclusively in the federal or state courts of general jurisdiction located in Dallas County, Texas.
- All communications between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, including changes to Buyer’s purchase order, shall be in writing and submitted through SV’s online communication system. Communications emailed or otherwise transmitted to SV employees or other representatives shall not form the basis of any part of the contractual relationship between the parties.
When purchasing a pistol a $1000.00 deposit is required to start the build. This is a non-refundable deposit. Once the pistol is completed the balance on the pistol is due in a timely manner. There are absolutely no refunds given on pistols. At the time of ordering, please discuss any specific deadline regarding your project, and we will determine if the deadline is realistic prior to proceeding. Any production time estimates we provide are our best guess and are subject to change based on availability of parts, current workload or unforeseen problems. Infinity firearms are custom guns, built and hand-fitted to each customer’s specific criteria. This process takes time, and orders are filled as they are received. It is possible that some part designs are updated during the build lead time. We reserve the right to make component changes and/or improvements during the build lead time without notification. Once a previous part design is depleted those parts will no longer be available. Please remember this when placing your order. In fairness to all, there is no “jumping the line.”
For pistol orders, production time can vary depending on the specifications and accessories. We will do our best to give you a more precise estimate at the time of your order based on the specifications. If we cannot procure all accessory items by the time your project is ready to ship, we will ship the otherwise completed project and backorder those accessories items unless instructed to do otherwise.
When purchasing a pistol a $1000.00 deposit is required to start the build. This is a non-refundable deposit.
Once the pistol is completed the balance on the pistol is due in a timely manner. There are absolutely no refunds given on pistols.
Once a pistol has been completed and the customer notified, the customer will have up to 30 days in which to pay any remaining balance. After 30 days the customer will forfeit any deposits previously paid and the pistol will be sold.
Changes to orders will be considered only for the first 90 days after a deposit has been received. After 90 days any changes will result in a $100 change fee. In addition, if any major components are requested to be changed and (Slide, Frame, Grip, Barrel) have already been manufactured, a 15% restock fee will also be assessed.
Due to current demand, our call volume is extremely high, and market conditions are not predictable. For these reasons, we must ask you to refrain from placing calls or emails requesting status checks or delivery dates on pending orders. You will be notified by email when the order has shipped. Your cooperation will insure a faster delivery for all customers.
Please read ALL the FAQ page before emailing us, this allows us to spend more time building guns instead of answering previously answered questions. Don't hesitate to call or email email@example.com if you must make additions or change to your order.
Orders can be placed via the online store, by phone, or email. Most items are shipped within 24-48 hours. If you have a specific delivery need, please contact us prior to your order. If you are placing an order for an out of stock item we will ask you to supply all payment information when placing the order. Charges are made at the time of order.
If you have received or ordered the wrong product please use the RMA system for returns (custom made parts, e.g., grip kits, slides, and barrels are not returnable). Product must be returned in new unused condition. If you are returning product for a refund a 20% restocking fee will be assessed when issuing a credit via credit card or check.
Returns and Service - RMA Procedure
Infinity Firearms now requires a RMA authorization number on the outside of each package if you are returning product to the factory for any reason, including warranty service. Please read ALL the FAQ page before emailing us, this allows us to spend more time building guns instead of answering previously answered questions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the factory at 1-800-928-1911 to obtain an RMA number. If you email, please describe the reason for the return (including serial number if it's a firearm).
The factory is using the RMA process to track each return, and provide you with improved service. If you inquire about the status of a return, please include the RMA number in your correspondence. The easiest, and most effective, way to check the status of an RMA is to use our on-line RMA tracking system. All inquiries submitted via the on-line system are answered within one business day.
Returns/exchanges are allowed up to 90 days from the original purchase date. All returns/exchanges must be in new, unused/unmodified condition or a credit will not be issued nor exchange allowed.
Returning merchandise to the factory without obtaining an RMA number in advance will result in a delay in processing your request.